Providing Treatment for:
- Social Skills/ Peer Relations
- School Based Problems
- Conduct Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Developmental Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety/ Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Self Esteem Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety (general)
- Anger issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Families in Crisis
- Test Anxiety
- Character Building (anti bullying)
CHILD / ADOLESCENT PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY
We exist to provide outpatient treatment for children, adolescents, and families that is developmentally appropriate, relationally based, and clinically excellent.
Safe Harbor counselors operate with sensitivity and compassionate understanding regarding the vulnerability of your child. We diligently aim to gain the trust of children through creative relationship building.
Our counselors are trained to specifically focus on the unique needs of children and adolescents in order to help them grow emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually.
CHILD COUNSELING PRACTICE
Our child, adolescent, and family specialists utilize a variety of treatment interventions to include play therapy, individual, and family counseling.
Our Clinicians offer:
- Developmentally appropriate interventions
- Solution focused treatment
- Clinically sound assessments
- Collaborative treatment planning
- Relevant goal setting
- Relationally based therapy
- Interventions which are strategically chosen
Get started with Safe Harbor Christian Counseling by finding a location near you.