Safe Harbor is currently seeking to add clinicians to our team! Our company vision is to make an eternal impact by bringing hope and healing wherever brokenness exists by providing clinically excellent, wholistic, mental health services. We believe in supporting our clinicians with all the necessary tools in order for them to be the best they can be so we have created training, supervision, a collaborative community environment, clinical and administrative support, and other programs for our clinicians.
- This is a contracted position with full-time and part-time hours available (LLC is required)
- Competitive hourly rates with ability for clinician to make their own schedule
- Licensed as an LCPC, LGPC, LMSW, LCSW-C, or Psychologist required
- In Person and Telehealth opportunities available
- Ability to integrate faith and spirituality into the therapy offered
Why partner with Safe Harbor?
- Safe Harbor offers professional credentials through our Client Thrive Program, a three-pronged evidence-based program to enhance client outcomes in treatment through Client Engagement, Connection, and Collaboration.
- Safe Harbor offers supervision for our LGPC and LMSW clinicians.
- Safe Harbor offers in house CEU Training, Peer Consultation Groups, and a Clinical Consult Program.
- Safe Harbor offers a 45+ person administrative support team that handles the intake process, insurance credentialing, and client billing.
Opportunities Near You
Safe Harbor is currently seeking clinicians in the following areas:
- Bel Air, MD
- White Marsh, MD
- Towson, MD
- Ellicott City, MD
- Waldorf, MD
- Bowie, MD
- Upper Marlboro, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Anne Arundel County, MD
- Washington, DC