Your career is the hope someone needs.
A career as a mental health counselor provides the hope and healing people need to reach their full potential. That’s why Safe Harbor needs you.
At Safe Harbor our vision is to make an eternal impact by bringing hope and healing wherever brokenness exists. We accomplish this by providing counseling, family/couples therapy, group therapy and medication management services.
Full Time Employee
- Full time hours
- Medical benefits, paid time off, holiday pay, and retirement contributions
- Free clinical supervision for LGPC/LMSW’s
- Flexible schedule and competitive pay
- In-person and tele-health opportunities available
- Contracted position with full-time and part-time hours available (LLC is required)
- Competitive hourly rates with ability for clinician to make their own schedule
- Licensed as an LCPC, LGPC, LMSW, LCSW-C, or Psychologist required
- In Person and Telehealth opportunities available
It’s more than a career. It’s a calling.
“I was able to meet with a Safe Harbor counselor and explore ways I can help our daughter as she struggles with depression and anxiety. We are far away from her for most of the year and it’s important to have some practical and helpful tools in place before returning to the mission field . We came up with some actions to help both of us in moments of potential crisis and in the daily struggles and victories too! So, in our one session we do just that.”
“Thank you so much for referring me to my counselor! She was absolutely wonderful! I feel in my heart her compassion & understanding is a perfect for! I’ve seen a few therapists and never felt the trust and compassion I had with her in just one session! Thank you so very much!”
If you are interested in starting a non-counseling career with Safe Harbor, visit our Careers page.
Are you interested in joining our team? Reach out today to start a conversation.