Providing Treatment For:
- Mood Disorders
- Bi-polar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Self Esteem Issues
- Spiritual Issues
- Marital and Premarital Counseling
- Mental Illness
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Abuse
- Anger and Rage
- Personality Disorder
- Blended Family Issues
Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Individual Therapy – We feature a customized course of treatment tailored to meet each client’s individual needs. A consistent, intensive experience enables clients to resolve root issues and achieve treatment goals.
- Couples Therapy – We strive to offer a safe haven to every couple that facilitates relational attachment leading to mutual satisfaction and fulfillment. Various interventions are directed towards increased communication skills, deeper understanding of one another, conflict resolution, and development of emotional intimacy. Attention is also given to identifying and resolving underlying individual issues which impact the dynamics of the couple relationship.
- Family Therapy – We sensitively address the family as a dynamic system in which the overall patterns and issues affect each member of the family. A systems approach encourages stability and the necessary foundation for nurture and attachment to successfully occur.
- Video Counseling – Safe Harbor offers video counseling as an additional service to our clients. Video counseling is offered to people ages 18 and older and can cover all mental health issues normally dealt with through traditional face-to-face counseling.
Get started with Safe Harbor Christian Counseling by finding a location near you.