To all our current and potential clients and their families,
I wanted to take a moment and reach out to all of you during this very important time in our nation and for our practice. I recorded a special message for you and I hope you’ll take a few moments of your time to view it. In the video, I explain the extra precautions Safe Harbor is taking to keep you safe in our offices as well as the option for our clients to access services via video telehealth.
Many insurances already offer video telehealth, but many are also making temporary provisions to allow telehealth during the COVID-19 outbreak. These currently include:
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield of Maryland
- Johns Hopkins USFHP and EHP
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield of Virginia
- Highmark BlueCross BlueShield
- Higmark DE Medicaid
- BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina
- Aetna of CT, NC, VA, and PA (temporarily during the outbreak)
- Humana (Tricare)
- Medicaid of Maryland (temporarily during the outbreak)
- Medicaid of Connecticut (temporarily during the outbreak)
- Medicare (temporarily during the outbreak)
If your insurance is not listed, please give us a call and one of our scheduling coordinators will check your insurance plan to see if it qualifies for video services. You can reach us at 800-305-2089 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Video services are also available at an out of pocket cost.
We will get through this challenging time together. You are not alone.
Erik Sundquist, LCSW-C