THRIVING MARRIAGE, THRIVING MINISTRY
FREE Pastor's Breakfasts
Sponsored by: Safe Harbor Christian Counseling
Thursday, October 25, 2012, 7:30 am - 8:45 am
Severn Covenant Church, 20 Gambrills Road, Severn, MD 21144 (View Map)
Thursday, November 1, 2012, 7:30 am - 8:45 am
Wayfarer Restaurant, Colony South Hotel, 7401 Surratts Road, Clinton, Maryland 20735 (View Map)
This FREE presentation and breakfast is for pastors and their spouses. Pastors are invited to bring their entire pastoral staff.
Speaker: Dr. Jason Karampatsos, PhD, LCPC, NCC,
Safe Harbor Christian Counseling
Based on Dr. Karampatsos' Doctoral research, he will present the link between spirituality and marital satisfaction to promote healthy individuals / marriages / ministry.
Jason draws from his knowledge as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and ordained minister.
He earned his Ph.D. in Pastoral Counseling examining the relationship between spirituality and marital satisfaction.
Learn how to:
- Overcome unique challenges facing ministry couples
- Manage perceptions, misperceptions and misunderstandings
- Successfully navigate marital needs and ministry needs
- Honestly assess perceptions versus reality in your marriage
- Know your spouse and your spouse's inner world
- Import spiritual substance from your ministry into your marriage
- Utilize your spiritual life to achieve marital satisfaction
- Pursue your ministry and your mate with spiritual passion
Our vision at Safe Harbor is to supplement the ministries of local churches by providing Christian based mental health counseling. This breakfast will be a great way to build relationships with each other so that the body of Christ can be built up and the Kingdom of God advanced in our region. We would love for you to join us for a time of learning and fellowship.
"He gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, shepherds and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, to the work of serving, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God …"
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Call Erik Sundquist, LCSW-C, Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling at: