MEN'S GROUP COUNSELING
for men who are 35+ and looking for new ways
to adapt and grow in this postmodern society
GOAL: To help men successfully connect the dots using the many tools available to them (scripture, formal education, greater self- awareness, proven communication skills, and emotional intelligence).
MATERIALS USED IN THE GROUP:
- The Enneagram
- Men's Fraternity (The Quest for Authentic Manhood)
- Prepare Enrich
When: Tuesdays, May 12 through June 16, 2015, 7:30 pm to 9:00 p.m.
Where: 2227 Old Emmortion Road, Suite 115, Bel Air, MD
Cost: $40/week (materials will be provided)
What You Will Learn:
- Historical Roots of the Present Crisis in Masculinity
- Why Men Struggle in Today's Culture
- The Four Faces of Manhood
- The Three Critical Issues of Authentic Manhood
- Understanding and Overcoming The Father Wound
- Consequences of The Overly-Bonded with Mother Wound
- Understanding and Overcoming The All Alone Wound
PRESENTER:Rev. Gregory Newell, M.Div., BCC, and counselor at Safe Harbor Christian Counseling
Greg is a non-denominational, licensed and ordained Christian clergy member with a Master of Divinity degree in Pastoral Counseling
He is also a member and Board Certified Chaplain (BCC) with the Association of Professional Chaplains (APC) and a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). In addition, he is a certified Prepare/Enrich Marriage Facilitator. Greg has over 25 years of combined lay and clinical pastoral care and counseling experience helping individuals, families, couples, and groups.
FIND OUT ABOUT FUTURE SESSIONS
Call 1-800-305-2089, and ask about men's group counseling.