UNDERSTANDING THE DRAMA
IN YOUR TEENAGER'S LIFE
Presented by Safe Harbor Christian Counseling
Featuring Nationally-Known Youth Speaker:
Shawn McBride – through Truth for Youth America
for youth workers and parents of teens
Sunday, January 30, 2011 – 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Trinity Assembly of God, 7800 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD
Using the analogy of a baseball diamond, Pastor McBride will teach, inform and explain to youth workers and parents the FOUR BASE STRATEGY for relationally connecting with and strategically guiding the adolescent who is hurting.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the major issues youth are facing and the struggles that they encounter
- Learn to use God's Word to bring Christ's hope to the suffering of young people
- Learn practically how to offer sustaining care for discouraged young people by weeping with those who weep.
- Learn how to empathize with the hurts of young people.
- Learn to offer healing comfort for suffering young people by exploring Christ's hope in the midst of their grief.
- Learn how to encourage young people by relating Christ's truth to their daily lives.
Call Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling at: