TALKING TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT SEXUALITY SEMINAR
A Seminar based upon the book "Talking to Your Kids about Sex" by Mark Laaser, Ph.D.
"I wonder how many young people have abandoned their faith due to an unhealthy understanding of sex. Mark's book goes a long way to assist parents in laying a foundation of healthy sexuality."
—Stephen Arterburn, Founder and Chairman, New Life Clinics
This seminar will teach parents:
- The principles to embrace for healthy conversations
- Character building skills that promote healthy sexuality
- The dangers of the subtle pornography that our children are exposed to through the media
- Impact a healthy marital relationship will have on the development of healthy sexual attitudes
- How to positively react to a child's inappropriate behavior
This seminar will be instructed by:
Safe Harbor's Director, Erik Sundquist, LCSW-C.
Erik had been a youth pastor for an inner city church for 3 years before laying the foundation for Safe Harbor in 1996. He has also led small groups in churches in various capacities. He has a passion for healthy marriages and family.
If your church or organization is interested in hosting this event, please contact Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling to discuss date and cost. You may fill out our contact form below (*fields in bold are required)
or call Erik at 1-800-305-2089 x227.