Safe Harbor Christian Counseling is an in-network provider with many insurance companies. This means that clients only pay co-pays and/or any deductible that applies at the time of service.
For other insurance companies, there are still many instances where we can directly bill your insurance provider as an out of network provider and charge you the co-pay at the time of service. Our office staff is available at 1-800-305-2089 to take all of your information and check on benefits for you.
The following is a partial list of insurance companies with which we have counselors who are in-network providers:
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Blue Cross Blue Shield
- APS Healthcare
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- USFHP (United Services Family Health Plan)
- Medical Assistance
- Value Options
- Most local Blue Cross networks for any state