RAISING GREAT KIDS: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO PARENTING WITH GRACE AND TRUTH SEMINAR
This seminar is for parents, youth workers, and pastors.
A seminar based upon the book written by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
This seminar will teach you how to:
- Develop a view of parenting that is Biblically relevant, developmentally sound, and eternally significant.
- Learn to parent with a balance of life-giving grace and discipline that provides direction.
- Learn how to develop children of mature character
- Help children and youth accept life's responsibilities, grow from its challenges, and explore all that life has to offer.
- Create functioning adults in areas of school, job, dating, marriage, friendships and spiritual life.
"...this is an excellent book for instructing parents how to prepare
children to triumph in today's world without compromising their faith."
—Robert G. Barnes
This seminar will be instructed by:
Matt Margaron, MA, LCPC, NCC
Matt has a passion for working with youth and their parents. He is a Nationally Certified Counselor who received his Masters in Counseling from Regent University. He has 10 years of ministry and counseling experience with youth and their parents, including Young Life, Global Mosaic International, and the Caribbean Christian Centre for the deaf.
If your church or organization is interested in hosting this event, please contact Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling to discuss date and cost. You may fill out our contact form below (*fields in bold are required)
or call Erik at 1-800-305-2089 x227.