HOW WE LOVE: BUILDING DEEPER CONNECTIONS IN MARRIAGE SEMINAR
This is a seminar for individuals or couples looking to enhance their marriage relationship, as well as for those who are helping them.
A seminar based upon the book written by Milan and Kay Yerkovich
In this seminar you will learn how to:
- Identify your love style and that of your spouse.
- Identify the negative patterns that keep you stuck and develop healthier patterns.
- Practice the steps of the "Comfort Circle" that lead to more effective communication in your relationship.
- Connect with your spouse on a deeper level than you ever imagined possible.
- Promote secure love styles in your children and prepare them for healthy relationships in the future.
"How We Love has the capacity to change not only your marriage but every relationship that's important to your life."
This seminar will be instructed by:
Mike Sorenson, LPCMH
Mike is the Director of Safe Harbor Christian Counseling of Philadelphia, serving the Philadelphia metro and Northern Delaware region. He received his Master's degree in Biblical Counseling from Dallas Theological Seminary and has been working with Safe Harbor since 2006, helping men and women to find hope and strength in their lives and relationships.
If your church or organization is interested in hosting this event, please contact Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling to discuss date and cost. You may fill out our contact form below (*fields in bold are required)
or call Erik at 1-800-305-2089 x227.