Safe Harbor Christian Counseling
COUPLES COUNSELING INTENSIVES
Intensives are customized to meet the needs and budget of each couple and typically take place over a 1-2 day period. During this time, the couple meets with a specialized couples counselor for several hours per day and works on some assignments on their own as well.
Some of the tools utilized include an Enrich Couple's Inventory, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and the Enneagram Personality Inventory (see Resources Tab to view samples).
Couples have the opportunity to gain personal insights, work on dynamics of the relationship, and build a spiritual foundation for their relationship. The counselor strives to offer a safe haven for each couple that facilitates emotional, physical, and spiritual intimacy. Various interventions are directed towards increased communication skills, deeper understanding of one another, conflict resolution, and spiritual oneness.
Overview of the Couple's Intensive
- Customized for each couple
- Typically takes place over a 2 day period (can be more days or less)
- Utilize inventories including Enrich, Myers Briggs, or Enneagram
- Goal is to enhance intimacy: emotionally, physically, spiritually
- Includes learning skills related to communication and conflict resolution, as well as building the relationship into a Safe Haven
Make an appointment now
or call 1-800-305-2089
Fill out our contact form below (*fields in bold are required)
or call Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling at