COUPLES COUNSELING INTENSIVES
Intake Process: Contact Erik Sundquist at 410-893-4600 x227, or using the form below, and he get you scheduled with one of our couples intensives specialists. At this time, you will be set up to take the Enrich Inventory and Myers Briggs Inventory online, so that your counselor has these reports in advance. Fees will be discussed at this time as well.
Format: Our couples intensives are offered in 1/2 day, full day, and 2 day formats.
Duration: Couples have the option to come for a one time Couples Intensive or a series of Couples Intensives spread out over a longer period of time. Many couples choose to "jump start" couples therapy by beginning with a Couples Intensive and then continuing with weekly or bi-weekly appointments with the same counselor.
Locations: Safe Harbor offers Couples Intensives in many locations. If you do not see a location listed close to where you live, ask Erik, and he may be able to arrange an intensive closer to your home. Many couples find it helpful to do an intensive in a location further from their home as it serves as a "retreat" that enables for greater focus.
Advantages of an intensive vs. traditional therapy:
- Allows couples to get more assistance in a shorter period of time
- Core issues are addressed in more depth and uncovered in a more timely manner
- Couples don't usually leave in despair after the first session as there is ample time to arrive at some solutions
- Fits better into the schedules of busy couples
- There is ample time to work on the issues uncovered instead of the classic "let's pick up here next week!"
Schedule an Appointment
Fill out our contact form below (*fields in bold are required)
or call Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling at