This is a seminar for anyone looking to enhance and strengthen relationships, whether it is with a spouse, co-worker, child or someone to whom you are ministering.
A seminar based upon the book written by Dr. Henry Cloud and John Townsend
In this seminar you will learn how to:
- Take back control of your life from the controlling, overbearing and draining people around you.
- Become more effective in ministry by saying no to opportunities that are not your responsibility.
- Become a better parent by promoting responsibility and accountability with your children.
- Dispute common Christian myths about setting boundaries.
- Discern the difference between supporting a person in need and promoting irresponsibility.
"As I read this book, I kept fighting back the gnawing feeling that the whole trajectory of my life would have been different and better had I read this twenty years ago."
This seminar will be instructed by:
Mike Sorenson, LPCMH
Mike is the Director of Safe Harbor Christian Counseling of Philadelphia, serving the Philadelphia metro and Northern Delaware region. He received his Master's degree in Biblical Counseling from Dallas Theological Seminary and has been working with Safe Harbor since 2006, helping men and women to find hope and strength in their lives and relationships.
If your church or organization is interested in hosting this event, please contact Erik Sundquist, Founder and Director, Safe Harbor Christian Counseling to discuss date and cost. You may fill out our contact form below (*fields in bold are required)
or call Erik at 1-800-305-2089 x227.